Are you looking for a better way to become more flexible in your movements? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Hyperbolic stretching has been a huge success since its inception. It is packed with exercises that will engage and optimize your muscles.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it really legit? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? Take a closer look at the Program Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise program, also known by HypStretch is a comprehensive, four-week program that aims to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles.
Comprised of bite-sized audiovisual content, it’s self-paced in nature, which means that individuals who are learning to stretch far and do splits effortlessly but don’t want their schedules sacrificed can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What Makes It Stand Out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. Compared to regular stretching, PNF relies on stretching the target muscle until it reaches a limit. The brain responds by sending signals to let it relax to prevent further straining and injury. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
It is a well-respected product.
HypStretch received a lot of attention and has been greeted with a warm welcome by the public since its release a few years ago. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
Breaking Down the Features
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. The contents will include an introduction video explaining how the program works, as well as a brief explanation on each sub-program and tips for how to make the most out of it, depending on your preferences or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s have a closer look at each offer!
- The Front Split – This series is for individuals who wish to learn how to split, but without feeling the strain. It consists of eight-minute workouts that will teach you how to stretch your hips, hip flexors and lower back while also releasing the core. Right away, you’ll learn to train your muscles to respond to increasingly intensive stretching.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. These exercises are designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and increase flexibility of your hip muscles, glutes and hip muscles. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines are designed to expand the flexible range of the back muscles and hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. Strategic routines are used to reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder area. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – This sub-program is named for Dyna Stretch. It teaches students how to dynamic stretch, which will help increase flexibility and strengthen lower body muscles. The goal of Dyna Stretch is to strengthen the lower back and increase leg and thigh energy, allowing for high kicks, jumps and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series includes stretching routines that are more advanced. It promises to increase the muscle power of more than 85% of your body’s muscles by teaching students how you can stand in an arched back bridge position. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. Upon further research, we’ve found substantial evidence to back some of its claims (some, not all). To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. Some studies show that both stretching routines produce similar results in post-exercise flexibility.
#2: It increases the body’s muscle mass.
As far as muscle strengthening is concerned, it has already been proven that PNF – and other stretching programs that borrow PNF-like techniques, such as HypStretch – are miles ahead of simple static stretching methods. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
HypStretch’s claim of extending the muscle’s ROM has been proven to be remarkably accurate. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Since some of HypStretch’s exercises involve relieving pressure points, and most involve deep breathing and relaxing the muscle tissues, it’s reasonably valid to think that it may bring its users a renewed sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
PNF improves physical coordination by optimizing muscle strength. This results in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
HypStretch has been shown to bring positive results in customer reception, and it has garnered sizable feedback from customers who have used the program to learn how to stretch more effectively. There have been positive reviews, as you can see on the program’s Facebook page. However, there are also many negative comments from other users who question its claims of quick results in just four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- The majority of the video content is between eight and ten minutes in length.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. This means individuals with athletic experience or basic flexibility may use the program to improve and expand their muscles’ capabilities.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. However, if you do wish to gain further insight, you may approach Hyperbolic Stretch’s official Facebook account.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
HypStretch is not like other stretching programs that require a monthly subscription. Instead, you only have to make a one-time payment. So, if you want to get everything you need to know about properly stretching your muscles, look no further as it comes packed with a rich video and resources library, plus an all-access pass to the members’ area where you can watch or download them at your volition.
You’ll also receive updates throughout the year since this is a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
If you’re considering purchasing the program, you may soon notice a few add-on options upon checkout. One of those upsells is a visual stretching wall chart ($12.50) with helpful details for every routine. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
Who is the ideal user of HypStretch
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you are not sure if you fall within the target group but still want to try one of its mini-programs, it is a good idea to consult your trainer, PT or doctor before you start. Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
Conclusion: Is HypStretch Worth a Try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. However, there are some learning materials worth exploring that you may not easily find anywhere else, so it may be worth a shot.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. If you’re impressed with it so far, why not give it a try?
FAQ Youtube Stretches For Upper Back Pain
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at email@example.com.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
The majority of HypStretch core programs don’t require weight lifting equipment. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
You most certainly can! It’s believed that if you add in some of the stretching exercises from the program before, during, or after every workout, there is a chance that it might increase the strength and capabilities of your muscles a bit further. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
HypStretch is available for download and export across multiple devices due to the versatility of each video exercise. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.