Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Are you looking for foolproof ways to ensure your muscles are strong during intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Hyperbolic stretching has been a huge success since its inception. It is packed with exercises that will engage and optimize your muscles.
But how accurate is it in delivering what it promises to do? Is it even legit at all? If you want to read our complete review of Hyperbolic Stretching, keep reading!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Stretch With Lex
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise program, also known by HypStretch is a comprehensive, four-week program that aims to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles.
Comprised of bite-sized audiovisual content, it’s self-paced in nature, which means that individuals who are learning to stretch far and do splits effortlessly but don’t want their schedules sacrificed can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch program is based on elements and techniques from the proprioceptive neural facilitation (PNF), a popular stretching technique that’s trusted by physiotherapists and fitness professionals around the world. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What Makes It Stand Out?
PNF, the basis of most HypStretch, has been proven to be the most efficient in increasing range of motion in almost unimaginable ways. Compared to regular stretching, PNF relies on stretching the target muscle until it reaches a limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. According to numerous reviews, the program helped improve the flexibility of muscles within those who have used it. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
Some users have raised concerns about the content. However, some have pointed out that you can search the web for certain material free of charge. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Features: A Breakdown
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
To better understand how it fully works, we’ve compiled a complete detailed list of the six video sub-programs you’ll be greeted with upon purchase. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – This series is for individuals who wish to learn how to split, but without feeling the strain. It consists of eight-minute workouts that will teach you how to stretch your hips, hip flexors and lower back while also releasing the core. Right away, you’ll learn to train your muscles to respond to increasingly intensive stretching.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. These exercises are designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and increase flexibility of your hip muscles, glutes and hip muscles. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- The Front Bend – For people who may not be interested in learning how to split, the Front Bend sessions have everything they need. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. Stretch With Lex
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. It also strengthens the core muscles and relaxes the spine to make it easy.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. However, there are a good few exercises that are fit for both just fine.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. Upon further research, we’ve found substantial evidence to back some of its claims (some, not all). We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
The PNF technique is the basis of most routines at HypStretch. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. Flexibility is a common trait between PNF and static stretching.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It Increases Your Muscles’ Range of Motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
HypStretch’s claim of extending the muscle’s ROM has been proven to be remarkably accurate. Simply put, if you consistently follow the program and commit to eight-minute daily stretching videos, you might as well receive positive results! Stretch With Lex
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Numerous studies have shown that exercise has positive effects on your well-being.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Benefits of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- HypStretch is a program that will never go out of style. You can expect regular updates and new routine videos.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. Stretch With Lex
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- You won’t receive any feedback from your instructor because it is a virtual program. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. One of those upsells is a visual stretching wall chart ($12.50) with helpful details for every routine. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. It can be viewed from your smartphone or tablet if sticking to the wall is not an option. Stretch With Lex
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. At the price of $15.70, this 60-day series of routines are designed for individuals with intermediate- to advanced-level flexibility skills and professional athletes who want to improve their stamina even further. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who is the ideal user of HypStretch
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Some users might need to put in extra effort or commitment due to the nature of the exercise routines and the moderate intensity.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you are not sure if you fall within the target group but still want to try one of its mini-programs, it is a good idea to consult your trainer, PT or doctor before you start. Stretch With Lex
Conclusion: Is HypStretch Worth a Try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
We can’t completely ignore its share of criticisms, such as the lack of genuine testimonials and the idea that you can simply find similar tutorials online for free. However, there are some learning materials worth exploring that you may not easily find anywhere else, so it may be worth a shot.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Stretch With Lex
Is there a guarantee that the Hyperbolic Stretching program is 100% money back?
Yes! Yes! For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at email@example.com.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
You most certainly can! It’s believed that if you add in some of the stretching exercises from the program before, during, or after every workout, there is a chance that it might increase the strength and capabilities of your muscles a bit further. However, we still advise that you follow the recommended one-video-per-day habit for better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
HypStretch is available for download and export across multiple devices due to the versatility of each video exercise. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.