Are you looking for a better way to become more flexible in your movements? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Are you looking for foolproof ways to ensure your muscles are strong during intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it really legit? If you want to read our complete review of Hyperbolic Stretching, keep reading!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Daniel on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez, D.O. You can still read our article to get an overview of Hyperbolic Stretching.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Static Stretching Before Workout
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise program, also known by HypStretch is a comprehensive, four-week program that aims to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles.
Comprised of bite-sized audiovisual content, it’s self-paced in nature, which means that individuals who are learning to stretch far and do splits effortlessly but don’t want their schedules sacrificed can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. They can do the workout at the office, home, or in the comfort of their own homes.
The HypStretch program is based on elements and techniques from the proprioceptive neural facilitation (PNF), a popular stretching technique that’s trusted by physiotherapists and fitness professionals around the world. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What makes it stand out?
PNF, the basis of most HypStretch, has been proven to be the most efficient in increasing range of motion in almost unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. To summarize, it mostly involves stretching and relaxing.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
It is a well-respected product.
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. According to numerous reviews, the program helped improve the flexibility of muscles within those who have used it. There have been a lot of criticisms about the program’s accuracy (which we will discuss in depth later in this article).
Some users have raised concerns about the content. However, some have pointed out that you can search the web for certain material free of charge. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
The four-week HypStretch program is a creation of Alex Larsson, M. Sc. was a former IT engineer and had to quit after suffering a neuro-muscular shutdown that affected his lower back and thighs. This was due to years of sitting in front of a computer for over 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Breaking Down the Features
The HypStretch program contains six multi-video packs, each designated for a different muscle area. The contents will include an introduction video explaining how the program works, as well as a brief explanation on each sub-program and tips for how to make the most out of it, depending on your preferences or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s have a closer look at each offer!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. Right away, you’ll learn to train your muscles to respond to increasingly intensive stretching.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. Static Stretching Before Workout
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. The goal of Dyna Stretch is to strengthen the lower back and increase leg and thigh energy, allowing for high kicks, jumps and flips. Dyna Stretch is an excellent option for dancers looking to increase their movement capabilities.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. It promises to increase the muscle power of more than 85% of your body’s muscles by teaching students how you can stand in an arched back bridge position. It also strengthens the core muscles and relaxes the spine to make it easy.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is based on the assumption that muscle stretching responses differ in sex. However, there are a good few exercises that are fit for both just fine.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. If you compare it to static stretching, PNF has advantages that are leaps ahead of the other. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
HypStretch’s claim of extending the muscle’s ROM has been proven to be remarkably accurate. Simply put, if you consistently follow the program and commit to eight-minute daily stretching videos, you might as well receive positive results! Static Stretching Before Workout
#4: It gives you coordination and stability, both physically and mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
PNF improves physical coordination by optimizing muscle strength. This results in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Benefits of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch helps users learn the right and correct ways to stretch and warm up their muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch’s difficulty level can range between amateur to intermediate. This means individuals with athletic experience or basic flexibility may use the program to improve and expand their muscles’ capabilities.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Static Stretching Before Workout
The Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching
- You won’t receive any feedback from your instructor because it is a virtual program. However, if you do wish to gain further insight, you may approach Hyperbolic Stretch’s official Facebook account.
- HypStretch may be available for everyone, but it is not suitable for people with chronic pain, post-operative recovery, or those just starting to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
Hyperbolic stretching is now available for purchase at its official brand site. Here you will find more information about how it works, from Alex Larsson, the creators of it. Originally at $199, you can buy it for a limited-time discounted price of $27!
HypStretch is not like other stretching programs that require a monthly subscription. Instead, you only have to make a one-time payment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
If you’re considering purchasing the program, you may soon notice a few add-on options upon checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Static Stretching Before Workout
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is ideal for active individuals and those who may already be used to muscle stretching or strengthening mechanics. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. Dancers, weightlifters, yogis, golfers, basketball heads, baseball players, runners, and many more may find most of HypStretch’s content very useful.
If you are not sure if you fall within the target group but still want to try one of its mini-programs, it is a good idea to consult your trainer, PT or doctor before you start. Static Stretching Before Workout
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
We can’t completely ignore its share of criticisms, such as the lack of genuine testimonials and the idea that you can simply find similar tutorials online for free. However, there are some learning materials worth exploring that you may not easily find anywhere else, so it may be worth a shot.
In conclusion, whether or not HypStretch could be a good fit for you is up to your consideration, but in our opinion, it’s a sound investment that could positively affect you in the long run. If you’re impressed with it so far, why not give it a try?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Static Stretching Before Workout
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Are there any ways to incorporate HypStretch’s workouts into an existing exercise program?
Yes, you can. You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. However, we still advise that you follow the recommended one-video-per-day habit for better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. It can be used on your computer or on your tablet or mobile phone. You can also follow the steps on your smart TV.