Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Are you looking for foolproof ways to ensure your muscles are strong during intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it really legit? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. You can still read our article to get an overview of Hyperbolic Stretching.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Romwod Military Free
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
Comprised of bite-sized audiovisual content, it’s self-paced in nature, which means that individuals who are learning to stretch far and do splits effortlessly but don’t want their schedules sacrificed can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. With the help of HypStretch, you can move freely, reach your toes, and split without the feeling of straining muscles holding you back. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What makes it stand out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. Compared to regular stretching, PNF relies on stretching the target muscle until it reaches a limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Since most of these sessions take at least eight minutes, those with busy schedules won’t need to adjust as they take up less of their time, and the flexibility has allowed them to stretch at any time of the day, morning or night.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. Regardless, the users do appreciate that HypStretch does what it’s supposed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
The Features: A Breakdown
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. The contents will include an introduction video explaining how the program works, as well as a brief explanation on each sub-program and tips for how to make the most out of it, depending on your preferences or schedule.
To better understand how it fully works, we’ve compiled a complete detailed list of the six video sub-programs you’ll be greeted with upon purchase. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. Right away, you’ll learn to train your muscles to respond to increasingly intensive stretching.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. Romwod Military Free
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. It also strengthens the core muscles and relaxes the spine to make it easy.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. However, there are a good few exercises that are fit for both just fine.
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
Now that we’ve laid out what the Hyperbolic Stretching program is and what it contains, you may be wondering if its promise of a flexible body and strong muscles sounds too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
The PNF technique is the basis of most routines at HypStretch. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It increases the body’s muscle mass.
As far as muscle strengthening is concerned, it has already been proven that PNF – and other stretching programs that borrow PNF-like techniques, such as HypStretch – are miles ahead of simple static stretching methods. While the results are promising, more research must be done to further prove that it can strengthen the muscles for better activity and dynamic movement.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Romwod Military Free
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Since some of HypStretch’s exercises involve relieving pressure points, and most involve deep breathing and relaxing the muscle tissues, it’s reasonably valid to think that it may bring its users a renewed sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. There have been positive reviews, as you can see on the program’s Facebook page. However, there are also many negative comments from other users who question its claims of quick results in just four weeks. However, it is worth noting that progress can vary between people and is not always linear.
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- The majority of the video content is between eight and ten minutes in length.
- HypStretch’s difficulty level can range between amateur to intermediate. This means individuals with athletic experience or basic flexibility may use the program to improve and expand their muscles’ capabilities.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Romwod Military Free
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
Hyperbolic stretching is now available for purchase at its official brand site. Here you will find more information about how it works, from Alex Larsson, the creators of it. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
HypStretch is not like other stretching programs that require a monthly subscription. Instead, you only have to make a one-time payment. So, if you want to get everything you need to know about properly stretching your muscles, look no further as it comes packed with a rich video and resources library, plus an all-access pass to the members’ area where you can watch or download them at your volition.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Romwod Military Free
A supplementary program is also available that will give you more flexibility and endurance when performing high-intensity tasks. At the price of $15.70, this 60-day series of routines are designed for individuals with intermediate- to advanced-level flexibility skills and professional athletes who want to improve their stamina even further. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is ideal for active individuals and those who may already be used to muscle stretching or strengthening mechanics. Some users might need to put in extra effort or commitment due to the nature of the exercise routines and the moderate intensity.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you are not sure if you fall within the target group but still want to try one of its mini-programs, it is a good idea to consult your trainer, PT or doctor before you start. Romwod Military Free
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is accurate in many ways, according to what we know. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
FAQ Romwod Military Free
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! Yes! For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
You most certainly can! It’s believed that if you add in some of the stretching exercises from the program before, during, or after every workout, there is a chance that it might increase the strength and capabilities of your muscles a bit further. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.