Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it really legit? If you want to read our complete review of Hyperbolic Stretching, keep reading!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They can do the workout at the office, home, or in the comfort of their own homes.
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. If you’re a heavily active professional, be it an athlete or simply into movement-intensive hobbies like rock climbing, you even get better performance!
What makes it stand out?
PNF, the basis of most HypStretch, has been proven to be the most efficient in increasing range of motion in almost unimaginable ways. Compared to regular stretching, PNF relies on stretching the target muscle until it reaches a limit. The brain responds by sending signals to let it relax to prevent further straining and injury. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. According to numerous reviews, the program helped improve the flexibility of muscles within those who have used it. There have been a lot of criticisms about the program’s accuracy (which we will discuss in depth later in this article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
The four-week HypStretch program is a creation of Alex Larsson, M. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Features: A Breakdown
The HypStretch program contains six multi-video packs, each designated for a different muscle area. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. Right away, you’ll learn to train your muscles to respond to increasingly intensive stretching.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. These exercises are designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and increase flexibility of your hip muscles, glutes and hip muscles. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
- The Upper Body – This series focuses on exercises that increase the range of motion in all upper body muscle groups, as well as most lower body muscles. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series includes stretching routines that are more advanced. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
Now that we’ve laid out what the Hyperbolic Stretching program is and what it contains, you may be wondering if its promise of a flexible body and strong muscles sounds too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. If you compare it to static stretching, PNF has advantages that are leaps ahead of the other. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It increases the body’s muscle mass.
As far as muscle strengthening is concerned, it has already been proven that PNF – and other stretching programs that borrow PNF-like techniques, such as HypStretch – are miles ahead of simple static stretching methods. While the results are promising, more research must be done to further prove that it can strengthen the muscles for better activity and dynamic movement.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. Simply put, if you consistently follow the program and commit to eight-minute daily stretching videos, you might as well receive positive results! Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
#4: It gives you coordination and stability, both physically and mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
HypStretch has been shown to bring positive results in customer reception, and it has garnered sizable feedback from customers who have used the program to learn how to stretch more effectively. There have been positive reviews, as you can see on the program’s Facebook page. However, there are also many negative comments from other users who question its claims of quick results in just four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Benefits of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- The majority of the video content is between eight and ten minutes in length.
- HypStretch’s difficulty level can range between amateur to intermediate. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- HypStretch is a program that will never go out of style. You can expect regular updates and new routine videos.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
The Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. However, if you do wish to gain further insight, you may approach Hyperbolic Stretch’s official Facebook account.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and Where to Purchase
Hyperbolic stretching is now available for purchase at its official brand site. Here you will find more information about how it works, from Alex Larsson, the creators of it. Originally at $199, you can buy it for a limited-time discounted price of $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. At the price of $15.70, this 60-day series of routines are designed for individuals with intermediate- to advanced-level flexibility skills and professional athletes who want to improve their stamina even further. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who is the ideal user of HypStretch
HypStretch is ideal for active individuals and those who may already be used to muscle stretching or strengthening mechanics. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is accurate in many ways, according to what we know. Backed to some degree by plenty of proven studies and genuine customer reception, it sure is legit in its claim that it can help improve the muscles’ general conditions.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
In conclusion, whether or not HypStretch could be a good fit for you is up to your consideration, but in our opinion, it’s a sound investment that could positively affect you in the long run. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Is Stretching Good For Your Heart
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
Yes, you can. It’s believed that if you add in some of the stretching exercises from the program before, during, or after every workout, there is a chance that it might increase the strength and capabilities of your muscles a bit further. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Are HypStretch apps available for download on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. It can be used on your computer or on your tablet or mobile phone. You can also follow the steps on your smart TV.