Are you looking for a better way to become more flexible in your movements? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Hyperbolic stretching has been a huge success since its inception. It is packed with exercises that will engage and optimize your muscles.
But how accurate is it in delivering what it promises to do? Is it even legit at all? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Daniel on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez, D.O. You can still read our article to get an overview of Hyperbolic Stretching.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? Take a closer look at the Program Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They can do the workout at the office, home, or in the comfort of their own homes.
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What Makes It Stand Out?
PNF, the basis of most HypStretch, has been proven to be the most efficient in increasing range of motion in almost unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Since most of these sessions take at least eight minutes, those with busy schedules won’t need to adjust as they take up less of their time, and the flexibility has allowed them to stretch at any time of the day, morning or night.
It is a well-respected product.
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Breaking Down the Features
The HypStretch program contains six multi-video packs, each designated for a different muscle area. The contents will include an introduction video explaining how the program works, as well as a brief explanation on each sub-program and tips for how to make the most out of it, depending on your preferences or schedule.
To better understand how it fully works, we’ve compiled a complete detailed list of the six video sub-programs you’ll be greeted with upon purchase. Let’s have a closer look at each offer!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- The Front Bend – For people who may not be interested in learning how to split, the Front Bend sessions have everything they need. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – This sub-program is named for Dyna Stretch. It teaches students how to dynamic stretch, which will help increase flexibility and strengthen lower body muscles. The goal of Dyna Stretch is to strengthen the lower back and increase leg and thigh energy, allowing for high kicks, jumps and flips. Dyna Stretch is an excellent option for dancers looking to increase their movement capabilities.
- The Back Bend – This series includes stretching routines that are more advanced. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is based on the assumption that muscle stretching responses differ in sex. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
Now that we’ve laid out what the Hyperbolic Stretching program is and what it contains, you may be wondering if its promise of a flexible body and strong muscles sounds too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
The PNF technique is the basis of most routines at HypStretch. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. Flexibility is a common trait between PNF and static stretching.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Numerous studies have shown that exercise has positive effects on your well-being.
PNF improves physical coordination by optimizing muscle strength. This results in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
HypStretch has been shown to bring positive results in customer reception, and it has garnered sizable feedback from customers who have used the program to learn how to stretch more effectively. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- The majority of the video content is between eight and ten minutes in length.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- HypStretch is a program that will never go out of style. You can expect regular updates and new routine videos.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
Hyperbolic stretching is now available for purchase at its official brand site. Here you will find more information about how it works, from Alex Larsson, the creators of it. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
You’ll also receive updates throughout the year since this is a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
If you’re considering purchasing the program, you may soon notice a few add-on options upon checkout. One of those upsells is a visual stretching wall chart ($12.50) with helpful details for every routine. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Some users might need to put in extra effort or commitment due to the nature of the exercise routines and the moderate intensity.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Hyperbolic Stretching vs Freelance
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
The majority of HypStretch core programs don’t require weight lifting equipment. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
You most certainly can! You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. It can be used on your computer or on your tablet or mobile phone. You can also follow the steps on your smart TV.