Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Are you looking for foolproof ways to ensure your muscles are strong during intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it even legit at all? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Daniel on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez, D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? Take a closer look at the Program How To Train For Hypertrophy
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise program, also known by HypStretch is a comprehensive, four-week program that aims to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What Makes It Stand Out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. The brain responds by sending signals to let it relax to prevent further straining and injury. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Since most of these sessions take at least eight minutes, those with busy schedules won’t need to adjust as they take up less of their time, and the flexibility has allowed them to stretch at any time of the day, morning or night.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
Some users have raised concerns about the content. However, some have pointed out that you can search the web for certain material free of charge. Regardless, the users do appreciate that HypStretch does what it’s supposed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Features: A Breakdown
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. How To Train For Hypertrophy
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is an excellent option for dancers looking to increase their movement capabilities.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. While the results are promising, more research must be done to further prove that it can strengthen the muscles for better activity and dynamic movement.
#3: It Increases Your Muscles’ Range of Motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. How To Train For Hypertrophy
#4: It gives you coordination and stability, both physically and mentally.
Since some of HypStretch’s exercises involve relieving pressure points, and most involve deep breathing and relaxing the muscle tissues, it’s reasonably valid to think that it may bring its users a renewed sense of mental stability. Numerous studies have shown that exercise has positive effects on your well-being.
PNF improves physical coordination by optimizing muscle strength. This results in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Benefits of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch helps users learn the right and correct ways to stretch and warm up their muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch’s difficulty level can range between amateur to intermediate. This means individuals with athletic experience or basic flexibility may use the program to improve and expand their muscles’ capabilities.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. How To Train For Hypertrophy
The Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- HypStretch may be available for everyone, but it is not suitable for people with chronic pain, post-operative recovery, or those just starting to stretch.
Pricing and Where to Purchase
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. Originally at $199, you can buy it for a limited-time discounted price of $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. So, if you want to get everything you need to know about properly stretching your muscles, look no further as it comes packed with a rich video and resources library, plus an all-access pass to the members’ area where you can watch or download them at your volition.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. One of those upsells is a visual stretching wall chart ($12.50) with helpful details for every routine. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. How To Train For Hypertrophy
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. How To Train For Hypertrophy
Conclusion: Is HypStretch Worth a Try?
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is accurate in many ways, according to what we know. Backed to some degree by plenty of proven studies and genuine customer reception, it sure is legit in its claim that it can help improve the muscles’ general conditions.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. However, there are some learning materials worth exploring that you may not easily find anywhere else, so it may be worth a shot.
In conclusion, whether or not HypStretch could be a good fit for you is up to your consideration, but in our opinion, it’s a sound investment that could positively affect you in the long run. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ How To Train For Hypertrophy
Is there a guarantee that the Hyperbolic Stretching program is 100% money back?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
The majority of HypStretch core programs don’t require weight lifting equipment. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Are there any ways to incorporate HypStretch’s workouts into an existing exercise program?
You most certainly can! You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. However, we still advise that you follow the recommended one-video-per-day habit for better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
HypStretch is available for download and export across multiple devices due to the versatility of each video exercise. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.