Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
But how accurate is it in delivering what it promises to do? Is it even legit at all? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They can do the workout at the office, home, or in the comfort of their own homes.
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. With the help of HypStretch, you can move freely, reach your toes, and split without the feeling of straining muscles holding you back. If you’re a heavily active professional, be it an athlete or simply into movement-intensive hobbies like rock climbing, you even get better performance!
What Makes It Stand Out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. Compared to regular stretching, PNF relies on stretching the target muscle until it reaches a limit. The brain responds by sending signals to let it relax to prevent further straining and injury. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Since most of these sessions take at least eight minutes, those with busy schedules won’t need to adjust as they take up less of their time, and the flexibility has allowed them to stretch at any time of the day, morning or night.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch received a lot of attention and has been greeted with a warm welcome by the public since its release a few years ago. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. There have been a lot of criticisms about the program’s accuracy (which we will discuss in depth later in this article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. Regardless, the users do appreciate that HypStretch does what it’s supposed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Features: A Breakdown
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
To better understand how it fully works, we’ve compiled a complete detailed list of the six video sub-programs you’ll be greeted with upon purchase. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. These exercises are designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and increase flexibility of your hip muscles, glutes and hip muscles. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- The Front Bend – For people who may not be interested in learning how to split, the Front Bend sessions have everything they need. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
- The Upper Body – This series focuses on exercises that increase the range of motion in all upper body muscle groups, as well as most lower body muscles. Strategic routines are used to reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder area. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is an excellent option for dancers looking to increase their movement capabilities.
- The Back Bend – This series includes stretching routines that are more advanced. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. It also strengthens the core muscles and relaxes the spine to make it easy.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. Upon further research, we’ve found substantial evidence to back some of its claims (some, not all). We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
The PNF technique is the basis of most routines at HypStretch. If you compare it to static stretching, PNF has advantages that are leaps ahead of the other. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It increases the body’s muscle mass.
As far as muscle strengthening is concerned, it has already been proven that PNF – and other stretching programs that borrow PNF-like techniques, such as HypStretch – are miles ahead of simple static stretching methods. While the results are promising, more research must be done to further prove that it can strengthen the muscles for better activity and dynamic movement.
#3: It Increases Your Muscles’ Range of Motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. Simply put, if you consistently follow the program and commit to eight-minute daily stretching videos, you might as well receive positive results! Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. However, it is worth noting that progress can vary between people and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- HypStretch is a program that will never go out of style. You can expect regular updates and new routine videos.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
The Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- HypStretch may be available for everyone, but it is not suitable for people with chronic pain, post-operative recovery, or those just starting to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
You’ll also receive updates throughout the year since this is a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
If you’re considering purchasing the program, you may soon notice a few add-on options upon checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. It can be viewed from your smartphone or tablet if sticking to the wall is not an option. Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
A supplementary program is also available that will give you more flexibility and endurance when performing high-intensity tasks. At the price of $15.70, this 60-day series of routines are designed for individuals with intermediate- to advanced-level flexibility skills and professional athletes who want to improve their stamina even further. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is ideal for active individuals and those who may already be used to muscle stretching or strengthening mechanics. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. Dancers, weightlifters, yogis, golfers, basketball heads, baseball players, runners, and many more may find most of HypStretch’s content very useful.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. Backed to some degree by plenty of proven studies and genuine customer reception, it sure is legit in its claim that it can help improve the muscles’ general conditions.
We can’t completely ignore its share of criticisms, such as the lack of genuine testimonials and the idea that you can simply find similar tutorials online for free. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
In conclusion, whether or not HypStretch could be a good fit for you is up to your consideration, but in our opinion, it’s a sound investment that could positively affect you in the long run. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Horizontal Stretching And Shrinking
Is there a guarantee that the Hyperbolic Stretching program is 100% money back?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
Yes, you can. You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Are HypStretch apps available for download on multiple devices?
HypStretch is available for download and export across multiple devices due to the versatility of each video exercise. It can be used on your computer or on your tablet or mobile phone. You can also follow the steps on your smart TV.