Are you looking for a better way to become more flexible in your movements? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it even legit at all? If you want to read our complete review of Hyperbolic Stretching, keep reading!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. You can still read our article to get an overview of Hyperbolic Stretching.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? Take a closer look at the Program Four Day Split Routine
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise program, also known by HypStretch is a comprehensive, four-week program that aims to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What makes it stand out?
PNF, the basis of most HypStretch, has been proven to be the most efficient in increasing range of motion in almost unimaginable ways. Compared to regular stretching, PNF relies on stretching the target muscle until it reaches a limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
It is a well-respected product.
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. There have been a lot of criticisms about the program’s accuracy (which we will discuss in depth later in this article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
Breaking Down the Features
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
To better understand how it fully works, we’ve compiled a complete detailed list of the six video sub-programs you’ll be greeted with upon purchase. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – This series is for individuals who wish to learn how to split, but without feeling the strain. It consists of eight-minute workouts that will teach you how to stretch your hips, hip flexors and lower back while also releasing the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. These exercises are designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and increase flexibility of your hip muscles, glutes and hip muscles. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines are designed to expand the flexible range of the back muscles and hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Four Day Split Routine
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. Strategic routines are used to reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder area. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – This sub-program is named for Dyna Stretch. It teaches students how to dynamic stretch, which will help increase flexibility and strengthen lower body muscles. The goal of Dyna Stretch is to strengthen the lower back and increase leg and thigh energy, allowing for high kicks, jumps and flips. Dyna Stretch is an excellent option for dancers looking to increase their movement capabilities.
- The Back Bend – This series includes stretching routines that are more advanced. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch offers two versions, one for men and one for women. If you want to buy one, make sure you choose the one that suits your needs. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
Now that we’ve laid out what the Hyperbolic Stretching program is and what it contains, you may be wondering if its promise of a flexible body and strong muscles sounds too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It makes your body more flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. Flexibility is a common trait between PNF and static stretching.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It Increases Your Muscles’ Range of Motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. Simply put, if you consistently follow the program and commit to eight-minute daily stretching videos, you might as well receive positive results! Four Day Split Routine
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Since some of HypStretch’s exercises involve relieving pressure points, and most involve deep breathing and relaxing the muscle tissues, it’s reasonably valid to think that it may bring its users a renewed sense of mental stability. Numerous studies have shown that exercise has positive effects on your well-being.
PNF improves physical coordination by optimizing muscle strength. This results in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
The Benefits of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch’s difficulty level can range between amateur to intermediate. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Four Day Split Routine
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- You won’t receive any feedback from your instructor because it is a virtual program. However, if you do wish to gain further insight, you may approach Hyperbolic Stretch’s official Facebook account.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
Hyperbolic stretching is now available for purchase at its official brand site. Here you will find more information about how it works, from Alex Larsson, the creators of it. Originally at $199, you can buy it for a limited-time discounted price of $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. It can be viewed from your smartphone or tablet if sticking to the wall is not an option. Four Day Split Routine
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. Dancers, weightlifters, yogis, golfers, basketball heads, baseball players, runners, and many more may find most of HypStretch’s content very useful.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Four Day Split Routine
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
In conclusion, whether or not HypStretch could be a good fit for you is up to your consideration, but in our opinion, it’s a sound investment that could positively affect you in the long run. If you’re impressed with it so far, why not give it a try?
FAQ Four Day Split Routine
Is there a guarantee that the Hyperbolic Stretching program is 100% money back?
Yes! Yes! For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
The majority of HypStretch core programs don’t require weight lifting equipment. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Are there any ways to incorporate HypStretch’s workouts into an existing exercise program?
Yes, you can. You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. It can be used on your computer or on your tablet or mobile phone. You can also follow the steps on your smart TV.