Are you looking for a better way to become more flexible in your movements? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Hyperbolic stretching has been a huge success since its inception. It is packed with exercises that will engage and optimize your muscles.
But how accurate is it in delivering what it promises to do? Is it really legit? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Daniel on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez, D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Far Of A Stretch
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They can do the workout at the office, home, or in the comfort of their own homes.
The HypStretch program is based on elements and techniques from the proprioceptive neural facilitation (PNF), a popular stretching technique that’s trusted by physiotherapists and fitness professionals around the world. With the help of HypStretch, you can move freely, reach your toes, and split without the feeling of straining muscles holding you back. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What Makes It Stand Out?
PNF, the basis of most HypStretch, has been proven to be the most efficient in increasing range of motion in almost unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. To summarize, it mostly involves stretching and relaxing.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Since most of these sessions take at least eight minutes, those with busy schedules won’t need to adjust as they take up less of their time, and the flexibility has allowed them to stretch at any time of the day, morning or night.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Breaking Down the Features
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines are designed to expand the flexible range of the back muscles and hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. Far Of A Stretch
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is based on the assumption that muscle stretching responses differ in sex. However, there are a good few exercises that are fit for both just fine.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
The PNF technique is the basis of most routines at HypStretch. If you compare it to static stretching, PNF has advantages that are leaps ahead of the other. Flexibility is a common trait between PNF and static stretching.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
As far as muscle strengthening is concerned, it has already been proven that PNF – and other stretching programs that borrow PNF-like techniques, such as HypStretch – are miles ahead of simple static stretching methods. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It Increases Your Muscles’ Range of Motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. Simply put, if you consistently follow the program and commit to eight-minute daily stretching videos, you might as well receive positive results! Far Of A Stretch
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Numerous studies have shown that exercise has positive effects on your well-being.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. There have been positive reviews, as you can see on the program’s Facebook page. However, there are also many negative comments from other users who question its claims of quick results in just four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Benefits of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. This means individuals with athletic experience or basic flexibility may use the program to improve and expand their muscles’ capabilities.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Far Of A Stretch
The Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
Hyperbolic stretching is now available for purchase at its official brand site. Here you will find more information about how it works, from Alex Larsson, the creators of it. Originally at $199, you can buy it for a limited-time discounted price of $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. So, if you want to get everything you need to know about properly stretching your muscles, look no further as it comes packed with a rich video and resources library, plus an all-access pass to the members’ area where you can watch or download them at your volition.
You’ll also receive updates throughout the year since this is a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. One of those upsells is a visual stretching wall chart ($12.50) with helpful details for every routine. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Far Of A Stretch
A supplementary program is also available that will give you more flexibility and endurance when performing high-intensity tasks. At the price of $15.70, this 60-day series of routines are designed for individuals with intermediate- to advanced-level flexibility skills and professional athletes who want to improve their stamina even further. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who is the ideal user of HypStretch
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you are not sure if you fall within the target group but still want to try one of its mini-programs, it is a good idea to consult your trainer, PT or doctor before you start. Far Of A Stretch
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
We can’t completely ignore its share of criticisms, such as the lack of genuine testimonials and the idea that you can simply find similar tutorials online for free. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. If you’re impressed with it so far, why not give it a try?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Far Of A Stretch
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Are there any ways to incorporate HypStretch’s workouts into an existing exercise program?
Yes, you can. It’s believed that if you add in some of the stretching exercises from the program before, during, or after every workout, there is a chance that it might increase the strength and capabilities of your muscles a bit further. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Are HypStretch apps available for download on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. It can be used on your computer or on your tablet or mobile phone. You can also follow the steps on your smart TV.