Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Are you seeking an effective method to stretch as far as possible without the feeling of needles attacking your muscles? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Hyperbolic stretching has been a huge success since its inception. It is packed with exercises that will engage and optimize your muscles.
But how accurate is it in delivering what it promises to do? Is it even legit at all? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Daniel on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez, D.O. You can still read our article to get an overview of Hyperbolic Stretching.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? Take a closer look at the Program Can Stretchit Real
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise program, also known by HypStretch is a comprehensive, four-week program that aims to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles.
Comprised of bite-sized audiovisual content, it’s self-paced in nature, which means that individuals who are learning to stretch far and do splits effortlessly but don’t want their schedules sacrificed can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch regimen derives from elements and techniques used in the proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) method, a popular stretching method trusted by fitness experts and physiotherapists worldwide. With the help of HypStretch, you can move freely, reach your toes, and split without the feeling of straining muscles holding you back. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What makes it stand out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch has garnered sizable recognition and lukewarm-at-best reception amongst the general public since it was first released a few years back. Many reviews have stated that the program improved flexibility in muscles. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
Some users have raised concerns about the content. However, some have pointed out that you can search the web for certain material free of charge. Regardless, the users do appreciate that HypStretch does what it’s supposed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
The Features: A Breakdown
The HypStretch program contains six multi-video packs, each designated for a different muscle area. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
To better understand how it fully works, we’ve compiled a complete detailed list of the six video sub-programs you’ll be greeted with upon purchase. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – This series is for individuals who wish to learn how to split, but without feeling the strain. It consists of eight-minute workouts that will teach you how to stretch your hips, hip flexors and lower back while also releasing the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- The Front Bend – For people who may not be interested in learning how to split, the Front Bend sessions have everything they need. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Can Stretchit Real
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. Strategic routines are used to reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder area. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. The goal of Dyna Stretch is to strengthen the lower back and increase leg and thigh energy, allowing for high kicks, jumps and flips. Dyna Stretch is an excellent option for dancers looking to increase their movement capabilities.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is based on the assumption that muscle stretching responses differ in sex. However, there are a good few exercises that are fit for both just fine.
How Legit is Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. Upon further research, we’ve found substantial evidence to back some of its claims (some, not all). We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Although HypStretch can help increase muscle flexibility in some ways, it may not be as effective as regular stretching routines. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It increases the body’s muscle mass.
As far as muscle strengthening is concerned, it has already been proven that PNF – and other stretching programs that borrow PNF-like techniques, such as HypStretch – are miles ahead of simple static stretching methods. While the results are promising, more research must be done to further prove that it can strengthen the muscles for better activity and dynamic movement.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
HypStretch’s claim of extending the muscle’s ROM has been proven to be remarkably accurate. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Can Stretchit Real
#4: It gives you coordination and stability, both physically and mentally.
Since some of HypStretch’s exercises involve relieving pressure points, and most involve deep breathing and relaxing the muscle tissues, it’s reasonably valid to think that it may bring its users a renewed sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
HypStretch has been shown to bring positive results in customer reception, and it has garnered sizable feedback from customers who have used the program to learn how to stretch more effectively. There have been positive reviews, as you can see on the program’s Facebook page. However, there are also many negative comments from other users who question its claims of quick results in just four weeks. However, it is worth noting that progress can vary between people and is not always linear.
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch helps users learn the right and correct ways to stretch and warm up their muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Can Stretchit Real
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. However, if you do wish to gain further insight, you may approach Hyperbolic Stretch’s official Facebook account.
- HypStretch may be available for everyone, but it is not suitable for people with chronic pain, post-operative recovery, or those just starting to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. Originally at $199, you can buy it for a limited-time discounted price of $27!
HypStretch is not like other stretching programs that require a monthly subscription. Instead, you only have to make a one-time payment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
You’ll also receive updates throughout the year since this is a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Can Stretchit Real
Another one is a supplementary program designed to give users results of extra flexibility and prolonged endurance in high-intensity activities. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. HypStretch may be of interest to weightlifters and yogis as well as golfers, baseball players, and runners.
If you are not sure if you fall within the target group but still want to try one of its mini-programs, it is a good idea to consult your trainer, PT or doctor before you start. Can Stretchit Real
Conclusion: Is HypStretch worth a try?
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is accurate in many ways, according to what we know. It is supported to a certain extent by numerous proven studies and genuine customer feedback.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. However, there are some learning materials worth exploring that you may not easily find anywhere else, so it may be worth a shot.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. If you’re impressed with it so far, why not give it a try?
FAQ Can Stretchit Real
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at email@example.com.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
The majority of HypStretch core programs don’t require weight lifting equipment. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
Yes, you can. You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. However, we still advise that you follow the recommended one-video-per-day habit for better results.
Are HypStretch apps available for download on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.