Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it really legit? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Can Romwod Quit
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch program is based on elements and techniques from the proprioceptive neural facilitation (PNF), a popular stretching technique that’s trusted by physiotherapists and fitness professionals around the world. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. You can even perform better if you are a professional athlete or someone who is into moving-intensive hobbies such as rock climbing.
What Makes It Stand Out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. The brain responds by sending signals to let it relax to prevent further straining and injury. To summarize, it mostly involves stretching and relaxing.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch received a lot of attention and has been greeted with a warm welcome by the public since its release a few years ago. According to numerous reviews, the program helped improve the flexibility of muscles within those who have used it. There have been a lot of criticisms about the program’s accuracy (which we will discuss in depth later in this article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. Regardless, the users do appreciate that HypStretch does what it’s supposed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc. was a former IT engineer and had to quit after suffering a neuro-muscular shutdown that affected his lower back and thighs. This was due to years of sitting in front of a computer for over 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
The Features: A Breakdown
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. The contents will include an introduction video explaining how the program works, as well as a brief explanation on each sub-program and tips for how to make the most out of it, depending on your preferences or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series follows where the previous one left off; this time, you’ll learn how to split with your lower limbs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. These routines can also help improve bladder and bowel control.
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. By the end of the mini-program, you may be able to master the pike pose, bend forward, and lift heavy objects without difficulties caused by back pain. Can Romwod Quit
- The Upper Body – This series focuses on exercises that increase the range of motion in all upper body muscle groups, as well as most lower body muscles. Strategic routines are used to reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder area. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – This sub-program is named for Dyna Stretch. It teaches students how to dynamic stretch, which will help increase flexibility and strengthen lower body muscles. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. It promises to increase the muscle power of more than 85% of your body’s muscles by teaching students how you can stand in an arched back bridge position. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. However, there are a good few exercises that are fit for both just fine.
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Fact-checking Its Claims
Now that we’ve laid out what the Hyperbolic Stretching program is and what it contains, you may be wondering if its promise of a flexible body and strong muscles sounds too good to be true. Upon further research, we’ve found substantial evidence to back some of its claims (some, not all). To find out more, we’re taking apart its advertised benefits or traits and analyzing each of them as much as possible.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. Flexibility is a common trait between PNF and static stretching.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It Increases Your Muscles’ Range of Motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Can Romwod Quit
#4: It gives you coordination and stability, both physically and mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Numerous studies have shown that exercise has positive effects on your well-being.
PNF improves physical coordination by optimizing muscle strength. This results in steady balance and lower body coordination. With that being said, especially considering its daily time allowance, HypStretch may have a strong chance of giving users all-around coordination.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. However, it is worth noting that progress can vary between people and is not always linear.
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. Can Romwod Quit
The Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- While it may be advertised for anyone of any age, HypStretch is not fully suited for individuals suffering from chronic pain, those recovering post-operation, and those who are just beginning to stretch.
Pricing and Where to Purchase
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
HypStretch is not like other stretching programs that require a monthly subscription. Instead, you only have to make a one-time payment. So, if you want to get everything you need to know about properly stretching your muscles, look no further as it comes packed with a rich video and resources library, plus an all-access pass to the members’ area where you can watch or download them at your volition.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
If you’re considering purchasing the program, you may soon notice a few add-on options upon checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. You can also view it from your device in case sticking something on the wall isn’t a viable option. Can Romwod Quit
A supplementary program is also available that will give you more flexibility and endurance when performing high-intensity tasks. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
Who is the ideal user of HypStretch
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Some users might need to put in extra effort or commitment due to the nature of the exercise routines and the moderate intensity.
HypStretch is well-marketed for the active, outgoing person. It’s a great fit for many athletes, professional or amateur. Dancers, weightlifters, yogis, golfers, basketball heads, baseball players, runners, and many more may find most of HypStretch’s content very useful.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Can Romwod Quit
Conclusion: Is HypStretch Worth a Try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. Backed to some degree by plenty of proven studies and genuine customer reception, it sure is legit in its claim that it can help improve the muscles’ general conditions.
We can’t completely ignore its share of criticisms, such as the lack of genuine testimonials and the idea that you can simply find similar tutorials online for free. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
FAQ Can Romwod Quit
Does the Hyperbolic Stretching program come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes! Yes! For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
The majority of HypStretch core programs don’t require weight lifting equipment. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
You most certainly can! It’s believed that if you add in some of the stretching exercises from the program before, during, or after every workout, there is a chance that it might increase the strength and capabilities of your muscles a bit further. However, we still advise that you follow the recommended one-video-per-day habit for better results.
Is HypStretch available to download and use on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.