Do you want to be more flexible in your movement? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If any of the statements above resonate with you, you will be amazed to learn that there is a premium stretching program available that can help you achieve your goals. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
How accurate does it deliver on its promises? Is it even legit at all? Keep reading if you’re invested in our comprehensive review of the Hyperbolic Stretching program!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. You can still read our article to get an overview of Hyperbolic Stretching.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? A Close Look Into the Program Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They may follow the routine in the gym, office, or even in the comforts of their home!
The HypStretch program is based on elements and techniques from the proprioceptive neural facilitation (PNF), a popular stretching technique that’s trusted by physiotherapists and fitness professionals around the world. HypStretch allows you to move freely and reach your toes without feeling restricted. If you’re a heavily active professional, be it an athlete or simply into movement-intensive hobbies like rock climbing, you even get better performance!
What Makes It Stand Out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. It involves relaxation and stretching.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program takes PNF’s key attributes and turns them into short, strategic exercises that anyone can do at their own pace. Because most sessions last at least eight minutes, busy people won’t have to adjust. They also take up less time and allow them to stretch whenever they want.
How Acclaimed Is It?
HypStretch received a lot of attention and has been greeted with a warm welcome by the public since its release a few years ago. According to numerous reviews, the program helped improve the flexibility of muscles within those who have used it. There have been a lot of criticisms about the program’s accuracy (which we will discuss in depth later in this article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. However, users appreciate that HypStretch does the job it was designed to do.
The four-week HypStretch program is a creation of Alex Larsson, M. Sc., a former IT engineer who was forced to leave work after experiencing a total neuro-muscular shutdown from the lower back to the thighs that had been built up from years of sitting behind a computer for more than 10 hours.
Larsson was devastated by the events that impacted his health and spent six months searching for a way to restore his muscles to their normal state. He eventually found the PNF method along with stretching exercises designed for professional athletes. That experience inspired him to develop a helpful program with techniques borrowed from PNF and the target audience of everyday office workers in mind.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Features: A Breakdown
Six multi-video packs are included in the HypStretch program, each one focusing on a different area of muscle. As you receive the contents, it will also include a brief introduction video detailing everything you may need to know, including how the regimen will roll out, a short explainer on each of the six sub-programs, and additional tips on how to make the most of it according to your preference or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s have a closer look at each offer!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. Right away, you’ll learn to train your muscles to respond to increasingly intensive stretching.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- Front Bend – This session is for people who don’t want to learn how to split. The included routines are designed to expand the flexible range of the back muscles and hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
- The Upper Body – The Upper Body series covers exercises that improve the range of motion of all of the upper body’s muscle groups and most of the lower body’s. Strategic routines are used to reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder area. This is a great option for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Dyna Stretch – This sub-program is named for Dyna Stretch. It teaches students how to dynamic stretch, which will help increase flexibility and strengthen lower body muscles. It hopes to produce a stronger lower back area and more energetic leg and thigh movements resulting in the ability to do high kicks, jumps, and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series contains stretching routines of more advanced-adjacent levels. Going all out, it promises to maximize the power of over 85% of the body’s muscle mass by teaching students how to stand in a perfectly arched back bridge pose. Additionally, it involves strengthening the core muscles and relaxing the spine so they can do it effortlessly.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is because muscle stretching responses in sex differ. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
After we have explained what Hyperbolic Stretching is and what it does, you might be wondering if the promises of a flexible body with strong muscles sound too good to be true. Upon further research, we’ve found substantial evidence to back some of its claims (some, not all). We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. Comparing it to static stretching, you will see that PNF has many advantages. However, one factor that both PNF and static stretching share is flexibility.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It Strengthens the Body’s Muscle Mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. While the results are promising, more research must be done to further prove that it can strengthen the muscles for better activity and dynamic movement.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
PNF has also been proven to increase the muscles’ range of motion (ROM) better than static stretching methods, but did you know that it gets increasingly much better if it’s done daily at short intervals?
HypStretch’s claim of extending the muscle’s ROM has been proven to be remarkably accurate. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
#4: It Gives You Coordination and Stability, Both Physically and Mentally.
Some of HypStretch exercises are designed to relieve pressure points. Others involve deep breathing and relaxation of the muscles tissues. It is reasonable to believe that HypStretch may give its users a sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
Customers have been pleased with HypStretch’s customer service and positive feedback. There have been positive reviews, as you can see on the program’s Facebook page. However, there are also many negative comments from other users who question its claims of quick results in just four weeks. However, it is worth noting that progress can vary between people and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- Most of its video content range from around eight minutes minimum to a maximum of ten minutes.
- HypStretch can be difficult for anyone from beginner to advanced. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- You don’t need to meet with an instructor in person. All lessons can be done online, so you can do the routines from anywhere. Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- You won’t receive any feedback from your instructor because it is a virtual program. Hyperbolic Stretch’s official facebook account is a good place to start if you want more information.
- HypStretch may be available for everyone, but it is not suitable for people with chronic pain, post-operative recovery, or those just starting to stretch.
Pricing and where to buy
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
Unlike similar stretching programs that require you to pay a monthly subscription, HypStretch is a one-time commitment. You can view or download the videos and other resources in the members’ area. This will allow you to learn everything you need about stretching your muscles properly.
Additionally, you’ll receive new updates over time since it’s a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
If you’re considering purchasing the program, you may soon notice a few add-on options upon checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. It is available in PDF format. You can print it in any size you wish and stick it on the wall where you’ll be doing the majority of the exercises. It can be viewed from your smartphone or tablet if sticking to the wall is not an option. Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
A supplementary program is also available that will give you more flexibility and endurance when performing high-intensity tasks. At the price of $15.70, this 60-day series of routines are designed for individuals with intermediate- to advanced-level flexibility skills and professional athletes who want to improve their stamina even further. Here, they’ll be taught how to strengthen the back and hip muscles to the fullest potential with expert-grade stretches such as v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who is the ideal user of HypStretch
HypStretch is great for those who are active and people who have been trained in muscle stretching or strengthening. Given the general nature of its exercise routines, coupled with the mostly-intermediate level of intensity, some users may need extra effort and commitment to get them done.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. Dancers, weightlifters, yogis, golfers, basketball heads, baseball players, runners, and many more may find most of HypStretch’s content very useful.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
Conclusion: Is HypStretch Worth a Try?
Based on what we know, the Hyperbolic Stretching program delivers accurately in multiple factors. Backed to some degree by plenty of proven studies and genuine customer reception, it sure is legit in its claim that it can help improve the muscles’ general conditions.
It has its fair share of flaws. For example, there are no genuine testimonials. You can also find similar tutorials online free of charge. However, there are some learning materials worth exploring that you may not easily find anywhere else, so it may be worth a shot.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. It’s a great product, so why not give it another chance?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Can Hyperbolic Stretching vs Xs
Is there a guarantee that the Hyperbolic Stretching program is 100% money back?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need any equipment for me to follow the HypStretch routines?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. However, as you progress further to the last few sub-programs, some of their routines may need you to incorporate weights and other equipment for resistance training.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
You most certainly can! You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. We recommend that you still follow the one-video-per day habit to get better results.
Are HypStretch apps available for download on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.