Are you looking for a better way to become more flexible in your movements? Do you want to be able to stretch as far as you can without feeling like your muscles are being attacked? Moreover, are you searching for new fool-proof routines guaranteed to keep them strong even as you go through intense activities?
If you, in any way, relate to any of these statements above, you’ll be surprised to know there is a premium stretching program that has everything you may need to achieve your goal. Making waves over the past few years since its release, Hyperbolic Stretching is jam-packed with exercises to engage and optimize your muscles to the next level.
But how accurate is it in delivering what it promises to do? Is it really legit? If you want to read our complete review of Hyperbolic Stretching, keep reading!
If you prefer to see the process in a more visual way, Dr. Daniel has posted a video review on his YouTube channel Daniel Lopez D.O. To get a comprehensive overview of Hyperbolic Stretching, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Hyperbolic Stretching? Take a closer look at the Program Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
The Hyperbolic Stretching Exercise Program, also known as HypStretch, is a comprehensive four-week program designed to increase and diversify the flexibility of the body’s muscles while strengthening them simultaneously.
It’s made up of small audiovisual clips and can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. They can do the workout at the office, home, or in the comfort of their own homes.
The HypStretch program is based on elements and techniques from the proprioceptive neural facilitation (PNF), a popular stretching technique that’s trusted by physiotherapists and fitness professionals around the world. With the help of HypStretch, you can move freely, reach your toes, and split without the feeling of straining muscles holding you back. If you’re a heavily active professional, be it an athlete or simply into movement-intensive hobbies like rock climbing, you even get better performance!
What makes it stand out?
The PNF method, which most HypStretch is based around, has been tested and proven to be the most effective in increasing the range of motion in nearly unimaginable ways. PNF is a different type of stretching than regular stretching. It involves stretching the target muscle to a certain limit. To prevent injury and further strain, the brain sends signals to the brain to relax. To summarize, it mostly involves stretching and relaxing.
The Hyperbolic Stretching program utilizes PNF’s key characteristics and modifies it into a series of short and strategic exercises that individuals can do in any way they like. Since most of these sessions take at least eight minutes, those with busy schedules won’t need to adjust as they take up less of their time, and the flexibility has allowed them to stretch at any time of the day, morning or night.
It is a well-respected product.
HypStretch received a lot of attention and has been greeted with a warm welcome by the public since its release a few years ago. According to numerous reviews, the program helped improve the flexibility of muscles within those who have used it. However, there have been criticisms left and right regarding the accuracy of its claims (which we’ll discuss in-depth later in the article).
There have also been issues concerning its content, in which a few have remarked that some of the material can be searched on the internet for free. Regardless, the users do appreciate that HypStretch does what it’s supposed to do.
Alex Larsson, M.D. created the four-week HypStretch Program. Sc. was a former IT engineer and had to quit after suffering a neuro-muscular shutdown that affected his lower back and thighs. This was due to years of sitting in front of a computer for over 10 hours.
Following the events that took a toll on his health, Larsson spent the next six months trying to find a remedy to fully heal his muscles back to normal shape until he encountered the PNF method, coupled with stretching exercises geared towards professional-level athletes. He developed a program based on PNF techniques and with the aim of helping everyday office workers.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Breaking Down the Features
The HypStretch program contains six multi-video packs, each designated for a different muscle area. The contents will include an introduction video explaining how the program works, as well as a brief explanation on each sub-program and tips for how to make the most out of it, depending on your preferences or schedule.
We have compiled a detailed list of all six video sub-programs that you will receive upon purchase to help you better understand the process. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the following offers!
- The Front Split – Targeted toward individuals who want to learn how to split without the ever-inconvenient straining feeling, the Front Split series is packed with eight-minute routines that teach you how to flex the hamstrings, lower back muscles, and hip flexors while relieving the core. You’ll be able to teach your muscles how to respond to more intense stretching right away.
- The Side Split – The Side Split series continues where the previous one ended. This time you’ll learn to split with your lower legs side to side. Its exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor and boost the flexible capabilities of your hip muscles and glutes, overcoming their limited range of motion. Following these routines may also aid in improving bowel and bladder control!
- The Front Bend – For people who may not be interested in learning how to split, the Front Bend sessions have everything they need. The included routines will help to increase flexibility and strength in the back muscles as well as the hamstrings. The mini-program will help you to learn how to do the pike pose, bend forward, lift heavy objects, and avoid back pain. Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
- The Upper Body – This series focuses on exercises that increase the range of motion in all upper body muscle groups, as well as most lower body muscles. It also addresses the inflammation and pain along the shoulder area with the help of strategic routines to significantly lessen the discomfort. It’s ideal for both beginner athletes and experienced game players alike.
- Dyna Stretch – As the title of this sub-program cheekily suggests, Dyna Stretch involves teaching students the ways of dynamic stretching, further expanding the flexibility of – and strengthening – the lower body muscles, most notably the glutes and hip flexors. The goal of Dyna Stretch is to strengthen the lower back and increase leg and thigh energy, allowing for high kicks, jumps and flips. Dyna Stretch is a solid option for dancers who wish to expand their movements to a greater degree.
- The Back Bend – This series includes stretching routines that are more advanced. It promises to increase the muscle power of more than 85% of your body’s muscles by teaching students how you can stand in an arched back bridge position. It also strengthens the core muscles and relaxes the spine to make it easy.
HypStretch has two versions for both men and women, so if you wish to purchase one, you must choose which one suits you according to your gender orientation. This is based on the assumption that muscle stretching responses differ in sex. There are however a few exercises that can be used for both.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
What is the Legitimacy of Hyperbolic Stretching? Hyperbolic Stretching: Fact-checking its Claims
Now that we’ve laid out what the Hyperbolic Stretching program is and what it contains, you may be wondering if its promise of a flexible body and strong muscles sounds too good to be true. We found some evidence supporting its claims, but not all, after further investigation. We are analyzing every one of its benefits and traits to find out more.
#1: It Helps Make Your Body More Flexible.
Most of HypStretch’s routines are based on the PNF technique. If you compare it to static stretching, PNF has advantages that are leaps ahead of the other. Flexibility is a common trait between PNF and static stretching.
Though HypStretch may contribute in some way to the increase of muscle flexibility, it may be less effective than regular stretching routines as we thought it would be. According to some studies, both stretching regimens provoke similar post-exercise flexibility results.
#2: It increases the body’s muscle mass.
It has been shown that PNF and other stretching programs that borrow PNF techniques like HypStretch are far more effective than static stretching methods when it comes to muscle strengthening. Although the results seem promising, further research is needed to prove that PNF can help strengthen muscles for dynamic movement and better activity.
#3: It increases your muscles’ range of motion.
It has been shown that PNF can increase muscle range of motion (ROM), better than static stretching methods. But did you know it also gets better when it is done daily at short intervals.
With that taken into consideration, HypStretch has shown to be impressively accurate in its claim that it can give users the expansion of the muscles’ ROM. You might see positive results if you follow the program and do eight-minute daily stretching videos. Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
#4: It gives you coordination and stability, both physically and mentally.
Since some of HypStretch’s exercises involve relieving pressure points, and most involve deep breathing and relaxing the muscle tissues, it’s reasonably valid to think that it may bring its users a renewed sense of mental stability. Working out, in general, has produced positive effects on one’s well-being, according to numerous studies.
As for physical coordination, PNF uses increased muscle strength and optimization, resulting in steady balance and lower body coordination. HypStretch could have all-around coordination, especially when you consider its daily time allowance.
HypStretch has been shown to bring positive results in customer reception, and it has garnered sizable feedback from customers who have used the program to learn how to stretch more effectively. However, while there have been credible reviews – as seen on the program’s official Facebook page – there are also generous criticisms from other users that question its promise of fast results in four weeks. It’s worth noting, though, that progress can vary from person to person and is not always linear.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
The Pros of Hyperbolic Stretching
- HypStretch teaches users the correct and accurate ways of stretching and warming up the body’s muscles.
- The majority of the video content is between eight and ten minutes in length.
- HypStretch’s difficulty level can range between amateur to intermediate. The program is suitable for people with basic flexibility and athletic experience.
- The HypStretch program assures that it will always stay in style – expect to receive regular updates and new routine videos from time to time.
- It doesn’t require you to find an in-person instructor – all lessons are done virtually, and you can follow the routines anytime and anywhere. Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
Hyperbolic Stretching: The Cons
- Since it’s a fully virtual program, you won’t be able to receive real-life feedback from the instructor. However, if you do wish to gain further insight, you may approach Hyperbolic Stretch’s official Facebook account.
- HypStretch may be available for everyone, but it is not suitable for people with chronic pain, post-operative recovery, or those just starting to stretch.
Pricing and Where to Purchase
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is available to purchase on its official brand website, where you can find more information on how it works from the makers behind it, including Alex Larsson himself. It was originally priced at $199. Now, it’s only $27!
HypStretch is not like other stretching programs that require a monthly subscription. Instead, you only have to make a one-time payment. So, if you want to get everything you need to know about properly stretching your muscles, look no further as it comes packed with a rich video and resources library, plus an all-access pass to the members’ area where you can watch or download them at your volition.
You’ll also receive updates throughout the year since this is a lifetime purchase. Sweet, right?
You may be interested in adding a few extra options to the program when you checkout. A visual stretching wall chart ($12.50), with useful details for each routine, is one of the upsells. Available in PDF format, you can print it out in whatever size you like and stick them on the wall of your preferred place where you will do most of the exercises. It can be viewed from your smartphone or tablet if sticking to the wall is not an option. Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
A supplementary program is also available that will give you more flexibility and endurance when performing high-intensity tasks. This 60-day program costs $15.70 and is for professional athletes as well as individuals who have intermediate-to-high-level flexibility. They’ll learn how to strengthen their back and hip muscles with expert-grade stretches like v-splits.
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
Who Is the Ideal User of HypStretch?
HypStretch is ideal for active individuals and those who may already be used to muscle stretching or strengthening mechanics. Some users might need to put in extra effort or commitment due to the nature of the exercise routines and the moderate intensity.
Generously advertised for the outgoing, active person in mind, HypStretch is a good fit for a wide range of athletes, whether professional or simply doing their passions as a hobby. Dancers, weightlifters, yogis, golfers, basketball heads, baseball players, runners, and many more may find most of HypStretch’s content very useful.
If you belong to the target demographic yet are unsure which of its mini-programs you would like to start, you may consult head first with your trainer, PT, or even your doctor before going ahead with it. Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
Conclusion: Is HypStretch Worth a Try?
The Hyperbolic Stretching program is accurate in many ways, according to what we know. Backed to some degree by plenty of proven studies and genuine customer reception, it sure is legit in its claim that it can help improve the muscles’ general conditions.
We can’t completely ignore its share of criticisms, such as the lack of genuine testimonials and the idea that you can simply find similar tutorials online for free. It is worth looking into learning materials that you might not find elsewhere.
HypStretch is a great investment that can positively impact your long-term financial health. If you’re impressed with it so far, why not give it a try?
> > Click Here to Try Product Now < <
FAQ Best Training Splits For Natural Bodybuilders
Is there a guarantee that the Hyperbolic Stretching program is 100% money back?
Yes! If you’re not seeing the results that you’ve always desired, you’ll be glad to know that HypStretch offers a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts 60 days from the first purchase. For more details, check out its official Facebook page or e-mail Alex Larsson himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What equipment do I need to be able to perform the HypStretch exercises?
Most of HypStretch’s core program does not require special exercise equipment such as weights. As you move on to the sub-programs however, you may be required to use weights or other equipment to resistance train.
Can I incorporate some of HypStretch’s routines into my existing exercise regimen?
Yes, you can. You can increase your muscle strength and capability by adding some stretching exercises to the program during, after, or before workouts. However, we still advise that you follow the recommended one-video-per-day habit for better results.
Are HypStretch apps available for download on multiple devices?
Given the versatile nature of each of its video exercises, HypStretch can be downloaded and exported across multiple devices. You can either use it on your computer, play it on your mobile phone or tablet, or follow along the steps in front of your smart TV.